Increasing Awareness and ReStore Sales
When we first started working with Habitat for Humanity La Crosse, they were not well recognized. Using radio and online advertising we helped increase sales and build their brand. Most importantly, this allowed them to fulfill their mission and build more homes in the community.
- Increase sales at The ReStore
- Increase donations at the ReStore resulting in increased inventory for the Store and decreased donations to the local landfill.
- Increase monetary donations supporting the mission of Habitat for Humanity in the La Crosse area
- Increase volunteers including in-store and at job sites
- Establish a Brand in the marketplace
La Crosse Area Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit agency in the La Crosse Market. Working with their Executive Director and their Marketing Team we established a comprehensive marketing campaign using Radio and Targeted Display to brand the organization. We used Facebook Live campaigns and Live Radio Ads to promote special events. By utilizing previously untapped marketing tactics, this campaign helped the La Crosse Area Habitat for Humanity increase awareness and grow their business.
- Increased sales at The ReStore.
- Currently diverting about 67,500 pounds from the landfill each month. A significant increase over what they were doing prior to our marketing efforts.
- Were able to increase their hours for donations as a result of being able to secure increased donations and increased volunteers.
- Steady growth in the number of homes built as a result of increased dollars raised.