Mid-West Family is locally owned by shareholder employees. We love La Crosse and feel responsible for making a difference in our corner of the world. For this reason, community service is a core value of our organization. In addition to service, we inform, entertain and help local businesses thrive. If you're talented, creative and ready to serve , you might be perfect for our team.
Current opportunities will be posted here.
An associate's or bachelor’s degree in marketing is desirable but not mandatory.
Full Job Description:
Mid-West Family La Crosse is in search of a Marketing Assistant for our six radio stations and digital marketing company. This position will work closely with our highly trained, Account Managers as a strategic partner to maintain and grow our company.
- Attend department meetings and Meetings with Marketing Account Managers
- Cross-department collaboration and communication
- Prepare Word documents, PDFs, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations for marketing proposals, with guidance
- Basic reports and scheduling
- Order entry and confirmations
- Internal forms
- Back-up for Marketing Account Managers
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong teamwork
- Project ownership
Full Time Benefit Highlights:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance plans offered
- 10 paid vacation days per year, plus holidays
- Health club membership discount
- Opportunities for training and development
Please submit resume to email@example.com by September 12th, 2021
Mid-West Family La Crosse is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Associates (Preferred)
- One location
Marketing Sales Specialist
An Integrated Marketing Sales Specialist is someone who operates exclusively with local direct accounts generating revenue for Mid-West Family. You will be prospecting, developing client relationships, and selling full-funnel marketing strategies with local direct accounts.
Your primary focus is to be spending 75%-85% of one's time in client engagement activities and meetings. With a robust support team, the time in-office needed will be minimal.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Represent and have a clear understanding of all Mid-West Family’s suite of products and services.
- Identifies KEY and Target accounts that require full-funnel services to upsell and prospect.
- Maintain accountability for the collection of all accounts – outlined and tracked in your CRM
- Delegation and clear communication with your Brand Strategy team is critical.
- Continued education and understanding of MWF training and sales system, as well as, self-education is a must.
- Utilizes market research tools effectively to inform clients and justify strategy recommendations.
- Must have a high level of business aptitude.
- Must have ability to work with a team to a common goal.
- Must exude comprehensive communicative skills with clients and co-workers.
- Must be work and success-motivated.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills to make presentations.
- Must provide reliable transportation for work duties, and have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Must be personally well-groomed, a positive thinker, set priorities and goals to accomplish the best possible results in the best interest of the clients, the company, and your own personal growth.
- Must be prompt and dependable.
- Must maintain cooperative attitude and work habits with co-workers and the related departments of the company.
Conditions of Employment:
The position is full-time. Performance review is ongoing, with formal periodic evaluation by management.
College degree preferred or equivalent advertising sales experience. At least two-years digital sales and marketing experience is preferred. Good listening skills, competent computer skills and some creative writing ability is a must.
Compensation: Based on experience. Combination base salary + commission.
Mid-West Family La Crosse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Radio Board Operator
Want to get paid to listen to a game? Looking to get in to the broadcasting field and need experience?
Mid-West Family is looking for individuals to fill positions as a Part-Time Radio Board Operator. Responsible for running radio broadcast board and maintaining network feeds. Majority of hours are on the weekend, Friday-Sunday. Whether you are looking for that first step into the broadcast industry, love sports or just looking for a few extra hours, this is an opportunity for you. Interest in tech and/or experience in high school, college, community or nonprofit radio a plus.
Please send contact info to email@example.com
Mid-West Family La Crosseis an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration. Except where otherwise provided by law, selection will be made without regard to, and there will be no discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favor or other non-merit factors.